Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Are you a driver of change within Local Government with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? We are looking for an Enterprise Architect and Subject Matter Expert to define and deliver transformative Local Authority solutions for our clients.
We have an entrepreneurial energy at CGI where you can bring your own ingenuity and creativity to the table. In fact, we always want you to feel comfortable in bringing your whole self to work and respect your work/life balance. We will always work with you to ensure you can thrive in both environments.
You will help CGI navigate and develop opportunities within these key areas:
• Digital Transformation and Customer Engagement propositions
• Health and Adult Social Care workflow solutions
• Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence solutions
• Smart Cities and Connected Community propositions
As an Enterprise Architect and SME specialising in Local Government and Social care you will combine this market knowledge with a good working knowledge of typical applications, technology stacks and development practices used in Local Government and be experienced in designing and implementing end-to-end solutions to deliver defined business benefit.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide input to the business development processes, including support of market analysis (market structures and dynamics), potential clients segments and their immediate and future requirements, and the capabilities, services and products that fulfil these requirements.
• Support ongoing refinement of CGI IP and partnerships within these areas.
• Hold an understanding of third party healthcare applications, vendor identification, vendor selection and partnerships.
• Proactively lead conversations with CEO’s and senior management of target organisations.
• As part of a business development function, develop an end-to-end solution design to meet business requirements ensuring the end-to-end application architecture integrates seamlessly with infrastructure, data and business architectures and will gain approval through all applicable governance processes. Act as the lead for engagement with the client on solution architectures within the bid process.
• Provide bid support and own the Solution throughout the bid process. Write bid responses and proposals. Have influence on the success of bid of consulting engagements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience as a Pre-sales and business development SME/architect working with internal stakeholders and external clients/suppliers or solutions delivery.
• Good knowledge of requirements analysis in a local authority/social care environment
• Understand the Local Government IT market and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution.
• Experience of funding models and business case development within local authorities.
• Significant experience of adopting and enforcing social care governance and assurance methods.
• Possess an excellent working knowledge of the UK Local Government structures and in particular with senior buyers and C level Exec's.
• Involvement in Digital Transformation Programmes with a local authority setting
- Business Development
- Communications Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Requirements Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.