Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced full-stack developer with a proven track record of delivering elegant, performant web applications in a fast-paced software development environment. We are in the process of building the next generation of web applications for the Credit Risk department, providing reporting, workflow, and analysis capabilities.
As part of a cross-regional Agile squad, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of this new suite of web applications.
They will have the opportunity to make an impact through their understanding of layout aesthetics, their innovative thinking, and their comprehensive technical know-how.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Write well thought-out code, with an emphasis on quality, performance, maintainability, and scalability
- Work with the team to help drive technical decisions.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain scalable and robust software solutions
- Use software development best practices to ensure a high standard of quality, performing code and design reviews with your peers
- Collaborate with other developers to improve application usability and troubleshoot issues
- Promote usability best practices
- Work in an agile, fast-paced development environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of professional programming experience
- Hands-on experience in server-side development with any object-oriented programming language (Java preferred)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux-based development environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience designing front end user interfaces through wire-framing or similar modeling exercises
- Familiarity relational or nosql databases
- Familiarity with DevOps tooling and processes
- Front End Development
- React Native
- Web Development
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.