Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our Testing & Automation team, for a permanent full-time role in our Tallinn or Tartu office. This role provides an opportunity to be the best at test automation practices, approches and strategies of CGI's own products and the complex systems of our customers. If this is something that makes your eyes shine, apply now!
You will be succesful if you have:
• 3+ years of work experience as a software test automation engineer;
• Proficiency in both Estonian and English;
• Experience with Google Cloud;
• Good to have - knowledge of microservices;
Your future job responsibilities:
• Planning and conducting automated tests (IntelliJIdea, BloomRPC, Cypress, Selenium etc);
• Analyzing and maintaining automated tests and results;
• Contributing to the overall improvement of automation processes;
• Make independent but thoughtful decisions regarding automation processes.
We value our employees:
• Our employee = Shareholder;
• Our employees are healthy = Health Insurance and Sports Compensation;
• Our employees have a work-life balance= Additional vacation days;
• Our employee can work from anywhere = Remote work possibility;
• CGI = OPPORTUNITY.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
- Google Cloud Platform
- Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.