Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking an experienced backend Software Developer to join our Energy team for a permanent full-time role in our Tallinn or Tartu office. This role provides an opportunity to contribute in multinational project backend solution, which provides versatile platform, including MDM, time series, CRM, BI etc, for Energy sector suppliers and retail providers. As a solution it is created as microservices in Kubernetes cluster and Docker connection, where as cluster is hosted in Google Cloud. This role will be a part of team, which is developing Business Intelligence logic and items to the whole solution.
You will be succesful if you have:
• You have experience with Java/Kotlin/GoLang at least 2+ years;
• You have experience working in Cloud environments;
• You are familiar with Kubernetes, Docker and microservices;
• You are team player with experience, how to work in international environment and co-work with several sub-teams;
• You have never ending need to develop yourself and eagerness to understand the Energy sector would be beneficial.
We value our Members:
• Our employee = Shareholder;
• Our employees are healthy = Health Insurance and Sports Compensation;
• Our employees have a work-life balance= Additional vacation days;
• Our employee can work from anywhere = Remote work possibility;
• CGI = OPPORTUNITY
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.