CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
We are now looking for Cloud Architects to join our winning team at CGI Cloud Data Platforms. With us you will utilize modern cloud technologies with like-minded professionals and play the word-class professional league with the best experts.
As a Cloud Architect your tasks include working with our customers to clarify their requirements and plan optimal solutions for their needs. This means that you’re responsible for designing and building advanced analytics solutions in clouds to solve any data challenges our customers might face.
You will be located either in Helsinki or in Turku.
To succeed as a Cloud Architect in our unit you need to.…
• Understand different approaches and architectures for various data management and utilization use cases and know how to fit platform capabilities to client requirements.
• Have good overall knowledge on data and analytics services in one or several public cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
• have previous experience in modern cloud technologies e.g. Azure Synapse Analytics or Google BigQuer
• Be able to work hands-on when actual implementation starts
As an employee you’re results-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills. You’ll be able to work fluently both in Finnish and in English. In addition, you’re eager to develop your skills further and we don’t mind if you have a good sense of humor too!
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion is the key to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, you can contact hiring manager Veikko Väätäjä email@example.com
Apply for the position no later than 11.04.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested” -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
Have a look at all our open positions
Read more of CGI as an employer
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.