We are a team of information technology professionals that delivers high quality software solutions for our major client. Our team’s current focus is on business transformation initiatives. We require a Systems Integrator resource to join our team with a primary focus on the integrating different solutions in a multi team, multi vendor environment.
Main Technology context:
Take lead of a call with different developer by mapping Rest API and JSON payload. Intermediate technical understanding skills with the following:
• Database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead end to end solution for an integration point of view
• Lead preparation of architecture and design
• Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering
• Conduct Pilots and POCs – when required
• Provide Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of projects
• Provide direction, coaching and technical leadership guidance to the development teams during application development life cycle
• Ability to do Gap analysis and recommendation
• Risk Management and Mitigation
• Ability to work in multi team, multi-platform environment
Individual Accountabilities for this role includes:
• Responsible for architectural design, issues and solutions considerations; apply industry best practices
to create scalable and secure solutions that have superior technical performance
• Responsible for product architectural design, issues and solutions considerations for value streams
• Design/maintain complex component architectures
• Designs templates and complex solution components for software and platform engineers to use
• Troubleshoots mis-specified component architectures and rapidly corrects them
• Works across small to medium sized teams with common purpose setting guidelines and clarifying
outcomes. Leads smaller groups and coaches others within discipline to grow skills, talent and best
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
• At least 5 years’ experience in solution and application architecture leveraging modern development platforms
• Application development knowledge – end to end life cycle
• Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., TOGAF)
• Candidates should have project experience with new and emerging technologies such as big data and could platforms, coupled with a development background
• Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
• Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
• Knowledge of Dev Ops tools
• Take lead of a call with different developer by mapping Rest API and JSON payload.
Intermediate technical understanding skills with the following:
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
• Resolving and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams as well as senior management.
Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
• Work effectively within a fast-paced team
• Willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Ability to meet tight timelines
• Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to craft software/platform/infrastructure
architecture plans to support business outcomes.
• Experience with evaluating and building a network of third-party suppliers
• Attends advanced training sessions and is certified on multiple domains of expertise
• Use and combines knowledge of the discipline and leading market trends formulate the right approach
• Links actions to longer-term goals and strategy
• Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative
• Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities,
• Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
• Strong analytical skills, copes with complex situations through deliberate analysis and planning, strong
problem solving skills
- Design (Infrastructure)
- REST Webservices
- System Integration
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.