Conoce a nuestros profesionales
CGI: An employer of choice
Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is seeking a Cloud Developer (Azure) with software experience to join a project team which is leading a business critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical business applications to the cloud. The team will lead the effort for this leading organization’s cloud strategy roadmap, and the Developer is responsible for coordinating with internal business and IT stakeholders to contribute to the creation of designs in adherence with the organization’s strategy.
This role will be remote with some occasional travel to Centennial, CO!
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! Come be part of our top global cloud practice serving hundreds of clients around the world. Our team of experts has significant experience providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations, including cloud assessment, rationalization, migration, operations, and management. Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional cloud SMEs to join and continue to grow our expertise.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Design and develop Azure cloud application solutions to meet business requirements. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements , performing solution design , coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Support solution architects in problem analysis.
• Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
• Develop Azure cloud applications based on business requirements provided.
• Implement CICD Azure pipelines.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Expert level hands on experience in Azure cloud application design and development
• Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL
• Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management , Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
• Experience in building microservices using Service Fabric and Spring boot, Spring REST, Web API, spring JDBC, Spring security for authentication and authorization.
• Experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 9 or above.
* Requires Java development experience
• Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
• Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Azure B2C
• Has good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
• Has good understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
• Works independently
• Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
• Must have experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $90K - $155K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Azure API Management
- Comunicación (Oral/Escrita)
- Cloud Native Development
- Continuous Integration
- Software Development
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.