Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
If you’re happiest as a Real Estate Transition Project Manager we have an exciting new opportunity here for you working with the Real Estate team, providing project delivery support
You will be assigned by the Operations VP to provide administrative support and operational onsite support of the project objectives as set by the Estates Projects Lead. Also you will complete administrative activities such as, but not limited to - production of weekly reports, noting action points in progress meetings, raising purchase requisitions on the system, onsite contractor escorting, database administration and administrative management of the project team Ensemble directory.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Complete assignments set according to the administrative and support requirements of all CRE Project team members.
• Raise and chase through approvals to all CRE Projects requisitions to ensure purchase orders are issued to contractors in a timely manner and in accordance with the programme of works.
• Attend all project update meetings (both CRE internal and BU stakeholder updates), minute conversations and actions, producing and issuing to all parties the session notes.
• Manage and maintain the CRE Project teams Ensemble directory, ensuring that the file management system is complied with and assist project team members with uploading of documents when required.
• Manage and maintain the UK occupancy database for all UK buildings, ensuring that updates following project close is completed in a timely fashion.
• Record, track and monitor the live status of CRE furniture and equipment within CGI direct storage facilities and contracted external storage facilities. Ensure an up-to-date inventory is available to the project team at all times.
• Update the TABS FM event management system on a daily basis for all project activities, ensuring that events approaching breach point on the SLAs are flagged immediately to the assigned project manager and updated prior to the breach date.
• Assist with the production of weekly reporting for the project team members.
• Provide additional onsite support to the team during live project activities when required.
• Ensure that all contractor activities on CGI sites are booked in with the CRE Helpdesk and chase contractors for completed Access forms and required health and safety documentation.
Assist the project team on the close out of projects, with particular attention to snagging activities identified with contractors. Produce a defined report of all snagging activities to record, track and monitor completion and assist the team in chasing the ‘owners’ to implement remedial actions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will need to demonstrate experience in work services or facilities management. As well as demonstrable experience in construction or work service moves and changes management background, track record of managing suppliers in those industries and excellent administrative skills.
Foundation or Practitioner level qualification such as Prince2 or ITIL Process Management
Membership of a Professional Project Management organization
Experience with CAD and knowledge of space planning
- Project Management
- Transition Management
- Transition management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.