We are looking for a Business Process Analyst responsible for driving the customer journey within a critical eCommerce site. The Analyst will be the point of contact interfacing with Sales teams and IT Stakeholders. This position will lead cross-functional teams through ideation, business case development and formulation of product requirements, ultimately determining the scope of new unified customer experience. As the Business Process Analyst you will document business process flows across the customer journey, and translate those flows to the requirements and user stories for the technical teams to build the future platform. You will ensure platform meets customer needs, technological advancements and competitive differentiation.
Candidates must be located in Denver, or willing to relocate immediately to Denver.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
● Research, Document and Diagram existing processes.
● May Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
● May Provide consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
● May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
● Communicates team progress.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
Experience with customer journey mapping for commerce, B2B or B2C sites.
Experience working with business stakeholders to provide business process analysis and process flow mapping
Experience documenting and translating business requirements into user stories that are leveraged by technical teams to achieve complex product builds.
Proven track record of consistently achieving product management success.
Excellent communication skills.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
-Entrepreneurial spirit and interest in creating value for customers.
-Understanding of current industry trends, open source technologies and cloud computing.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $52K-$110K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs
- Business Process Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Agile / Collaborative Method
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.