As an Angular developer, you will design, develop and integrate solutions to solve business and technical requirements across web applications. The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology, writing code, and solve problems. The individual should be a self-motivated quick learner who enjoys learning and sharing knowledge.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you. Must be located in Lafayette, LA, or Bloomfield, CT.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You will excel in this position if:
• 5+ years experience in Software Development as an Angular developer.
• Strong expertise with Angular, Node.JS, HTML CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible
code on desktop and mobile-based apps.
• Experience with Angular 2+ (preferred), React, or Ember.
• Expert in designing front end interfaces using HTML/HTML5, Angular JS, Angular 8, Angular
• Experience with SPA frameworks (Angular).
• Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services is preferred.
• Experience with MonoRepo environment.
• Web application development experience with compiled languages such as Java, C#, or Go
• You can design and code front-end (highly polished UIs, animations, and transitions)
• deliverables and integrate with APIs or DB services
• Solid understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, and Web Standards Solid
concurrency and asynchronous concept
• Caching - Redis, Memcached Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred)
• Strong communication skills geared towards effective communication of concepts, design
rationale and findings to the organization.
• Track record of consistently driving projects to completion and taking accountability for work
and results. Confronts tough issues and situations.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Ability to perform a detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments.
• Ability to think strategically and implement iteratively. Ability to estimate the financial impact
of design/architecture alternatives.
• Proven track record of success in challenging the status quo, implementing new ideas and
designs with a practical orientation.
• Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Nice to Have / Skills
• Experience with Angular 2+ Experience with Node Experience in a startup Experience in SSO
• Knowledge of search solutions such as ElasticSearch Experience in architecting and designing
distributed systems that are highly available and security-focused Experience with single-
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.