We are looking for a Product Owner for OMNI360 Social Services development. In our SAFe Release Train we currently have six scrum teams and you would be leading one of these teams. Almost all of our teams are offshore or blended teams, with members both from Finland and our India site. You will be working in close co-operation with your own scrum team, other scrum teams and product management.
Your day to day work with your scrum team will mainly consist of:
- prioritizing the teams backlog
- defining and accepting stories and ensuring that they meet user´s needs
- participating as teams representative for example in Demo´s, Retrospectives and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- preparing and participating in release trains common PI plannings from your own scrum teams point of view
- have few years of experience working in the IT industry in some applicable role (for example developer, scrum master, product owner)
- be an active communicator in your own team and with other stakeholders from other teams
- be able to fluently communicate in English, preferably also in Finnish
- have some experience on agile methodologies (preferably SAFe)
- most importantly have the interest, drive and persistence to learn new things and willingness to help and collaborate with others members
In Finland we work from various locations. From that point of view your location of work can also be negotiated as long as you have the possibility to travel to Helsinki few times during the year after we are able to have meetings face-to-face again."
How can I apply?
Great, we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Jenni Saarinen a call at +358 405 342 616 on 14.10 at 9-11 or 18.10 at 12-14.
If you are ready to apply, go to our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the I´m interested -button at the bottom of the page. We will be reviewing applications until 31.10, but please do not wait until the last day since we will be interviewing candidates as we go and proceed with the most suitable candidates already during the application period.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.