Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-New England, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the New England area, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
CGI has a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Consulting Services, Healthcare in our New England business unit. This role is ideal for a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with business development experience in the Healthcare area (Payers, Providers) to become our New England Business Development Leader. You should have a deep knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and will have extensive contacts within New England Area to grow and build the business. You will be working to drive and grow our business. Must have experience selling to multiple enterprise and mid tier commercial accounts
You should have a strong record of accomplishment of profitable growth along with account expansion and management. You will manage strong delivery SME’s and will focus on growing our relationship and portfolio within the New England region. Must be currently living in the New England area. A majority of your time will be spent in the Boston area and possibly RI, ME, NH, MA.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Expand our portfolio within both existing Healthcare Accounts and also into new accounts
• Drive Revenue and Profitability.
• Have a deep understanding of the payer, provider domain. Must have sold technology, digital and healthcare services to healthcare clients
• Must have a track record of successfully identifying, acquiring and growing new accounts within the healthcare space
• Bring deep knowledge and delivery capability, be integrated into the market place and be responsible for bringing solutions and thought leadership to our clients, work well in collaborative environments, be highly motivated by delivering excellent services to our clients and ensuring their satisfaction.
• Will use and leverage your experience and creativity to design, propose and execute solutions for complex client problems in advanced business and technology environments.
• Lead a team of professionals – both direct reports and via US based onshore delivery centers.
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams.
• Contribute to business strategy, budget planning and manage profitability of engagements.
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts within the New England region
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings.
• Overall accountability for the winning of competitive proposals.
• Overall accountability of service delivery to our clients.
• Ensure success of engagements using US based onshore delivery centers and strategic partners.
Min 10+ years of minimum IT and Consulting Services experience.
• Deep understanding and knowledge of the Healthcare (Payer and Provider) Industry
• Ability to interact with C-Level decision makers.
• Ability to leverage relationships in the healthcare Industry to help drive new discussions with clients
• Results oriented business leader with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&Ls, and complex pricing models.
• Business development including strategic sales planning.
• Client engagement management and relationship building.
• A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect; superior conceptual thinking as well as analytical and problem solving skills.
• Be independent, self-starting, and be able to stay calm under the pressures of multiple deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels.
• Proven record of creating and maintaining business partnerships and relationships
• Experience with solution selling methodologies such as Miller Heiman and Large Account Management (LAMP) preferred.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Business Development 10+ Advanced
Account Management 6+ Strong
Healthcare Payer and Provider 10+ Strong
Consulting 8+ Strong
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Health Care Payers
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.