CGI is the World’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. We provide high-end business and IT Consulting, Systems Integration and IT & Business Management services. CGI has over 100+ IP-based business solutions in 40 countries spanning Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Utilities and Oil & Gas. We are a proven and demonstrated success, achieving an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects and innovative solutions.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join CGI as an Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst, based in Regina, to provide leading business and information technology consulting services to our clients.
If you decided to take your career to the next level or are an experienced business consultant with an ambitious spirit and a passion for creating outstanding business results for clients, then CGI is a place for you!
We are looking for confident Business Analysts who have an understanding of how organizations function, perform and change, with broad skills in capturing and analyzing data, analyzing and solving sophisticated business problems, writing and presenting, facilitating and mentor.
Grounded in business, you are also proficient in technology – able to assess a client’s current technical environment and develop technology requirements and conceptual solutions to meet business objectives. You are at ease working with all levels of client organizations – from the executive suite to the front line.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely between information technology teams and business teams
- Identify, validate, and prioritize clients’ business needs and requirements
- Participate in and/or lead requirements workshops/JAD sessions to identify business needs and requirements
- Document current business processes, business flows, rules and artifacts, and propose solutions to improve these
- Produce detailed requirements documents and requirements traceability matrices
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop strategies for improving and demonstrating system capabilities
- Build and complete through test plans
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3 or more years of multifaceted experience as a Business Systems Analyst in related Information Technology / Information Systems environments, as well as experience with the following:
- Detailing business rules, data models, business cases and summaries
- Business process re-engineering and modeling
- Application testing and test methodologies, creation of test cases, running test scripts
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Business Administration or related equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications or training such as IIBA or PMP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Excellent listener with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Excels in a high-pressure and fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Problem solver
- Champion in teamwork
*LI - AJ1
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- review requirement documents
- Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.