• Good implementation experience of various standards such as ISO 27001/27002, ISO 25999, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 and experience in implementing information security control measures.
• Implementation experience in conducting periodic security risk management activity and execute the agreed mitigation plans
• Ensuring that Business Continuity Plans are developed, maintained and tested
• Working closely with the delivery team during Crisis/ BCP situations
• Working with the respective teams to resolve security incidents
• Educating the BU teams on security polices and standards
• Conducting internal security reviews/ audits as per plan
• Readiness checks/ preparedness reviews to ensure successful client security audits
• Ensuring the security vulnerabilities are analyzed and appropriate security patches are deployed
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Experience with IT Security compliance, privacy, and risk remediation programs based on ISO, PCI, SOX, and relevant compliance and regulatory standards.
• Promote IT security awareness and IT security best practices into departmental process and procedures
• Good understanding of Security Solutions/Tools
• Ability to communicate and report detailed status to senior management and peers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Experience: 6-9 Years
1. Hands on experience for implementing ISO 27001-2013 for large organization
2. Experience on internal audit for information security
3. Experience in ISO 27001, BCP / DR
4. Experience with IT Security compliance, privacy, and risk remediation programs based on ISO, PCI, SOX, and relevant compliance and regulatory standards
Preferred certification: - ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISA
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.