Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Accountable to the Program Director for the successful delivery of a large program.
• Ensures the program delivers the required products to achieve the business case benefits within scope, time and cost objectives.
• Ensures supporting program(s) objectives, scope, schedules, and budget are reasonable and attainable.
• Ensures work is not overlooked or duplicated by programs within or external to the program.
• Ensures programs adhere to the Bank’s program/project management standards and framework.
• Establishes and manages the programs level Governance /Organization structure.
• Ensures that the program management processes are defined and applied consistently across programs.
• Manages Program level stakeholder expectations.
• Supports the Project Managers with:
• Overcoming resistance within the organization.
• Clarifying priorities and strategy.
• Resolving / advising on blockers raised for review.
• Advises on interdependencies within and external to the Program.
• Raises blockers and risks with the Portfolio Director when program(s) time/cost/scope objectives are forecast to be exceeded.
• Updates the Portfolio Director on a regular basis.
• Recommends all hiring and staffing decisions for the program.
• Recommends program delivery strategies and tactics.
• Prepares program level status reports for the Sponsor and the corporation’s oversight groups.
• Approves program level project management deliverables (e.g., charters, schedules, budgets, etc.).
• Chairs program committee meetings.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10+ (or 7+ with advanced degree) years of relevant experience, with at least 5+ years of big business transformation experience.
• Requires leadership experience with Agile delivery of end-to-end transformation
• Track record of delivering results
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to navigate complex organizational structures to deliver results
• Ability to drive work to conclusion without constant monitoring and intervention
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.