· Provide accurate estimates based on wireframes and mockups;
· Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every tasks;
· Work with the back-end development team to find innovative solutions;
· Bring solutions to problems related to cross-browser display;
· Work with the designers team to respect their guidelines;
· Work with the user experience team to make sure we deliver the best possible experience, aligned with the business objectives;
· Assure the quality of the work by writing and running unit tests;
· Research and development / constant technological monitoring in line with technological innovations, emerging platforms to ensure the compatibility of available products, and improving the user experience;
· Respect the established processes and try to improve them.
· DEC in multimedia or equivalent;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in front-end development;
· Working knowledge of Adobe CS6;
· Analytical skills, ability to conceptualize;
· Working knowledge of a versioning tool (git);
· Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
· Agile methodology, Scrum;
· Experience to work in a Java environment;
· Working knowledge of social web, navigation standards and issues related to SEO
· Team spirit;
· Flexible, meticulous and resourceful;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) knowledge is a plus
- Front End Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.