As part of the Human Resources team, reporting directly to the Director Total Compensation Scandinavia, the Manager will focus on broad based compensation and benefit activities with a heavy emphasis on data analytics and automated tools.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Manager takes on an advisory role for the compensation and benefits of Sweden, and also, assists the Total Compensation lead in the coordination of the entire Scandinavian Strategic Business Unit activities. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the Scandinavian HR team ,effectively building strong working relationship within the region and the Global Total Compensation team. The successful candidate must demonstrate a consultative communication style in addition to having the requisite compensation technical expertise and advanced Excel skills required for this position. We are seeking someone who is well-organized, energetic and with a high level of attention to detail to join our team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Taking the primary role for Sweden ( Supporting the TC Director for Denmark and Norway )for total compensation initiatives such as annual salary review, Profit Participation Plan and Long Term Incentive Plan; manage the benefit initiatives, renewal planning and contract management. In this capacity, developing and delivering communications, training, and job aids. Coordinating with multiple stakeholders, and liaising with internal groups to enhance, test and deliver automated tools.
• Assist the TC Director Scandinavia with the coordination of all Total Compensation annual activities of the entire Strategic Business Unit.
• Performing benchmarking and ad hoc market analysis to include research and presentation of appropriate external and internal comparisons.
• Providing total compensation consulting services, insight and guidance to Human Resources Business Partners and other internal clients on total compensation issues and trends.
• Manage the pension plan for Sweden.
• Managing the insurance renewals for the SBU in line with the global agreements, looking for ways to maximise the return on the investment for CGI and our employees by building and enhancing existing relationships with external benefit providers and consultants.
• Investigating and resolving escalated issues associated with benefits.
• Providing analysis and modeling using advanced MS Excel skills in support of various compensation projects.
• Actively contributing to process improvement initiatives.
• Participating in developing a vision of delivering a first class service without increasing operating costs, and delivery of projects and tasks to agreed schedules.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Between six and eight years of experience within compensation and benefits
• Bachelor degree or higher in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and in writing.
• Must have proven and recognized customer focus skills together with a consultative approach and the ability to build solid business relationships
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of local country legislation.
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to distill large quantities of data into a meaningful format for decision making
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and with a high level of attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and independently manage multiple competing priorities, experience in a matrix organizations is consider an asset
• Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
• Advanced Excel and solid Power Point skills
What you can expect from us:
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna – som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.