CGI is looking to hire an experienced Business Systems Analyst. You will work in one of the most significant and highly visible teams, which gives you an opportunity to make a statement across multiple levels with your efforts
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage multiple IT projects including new development, application upgrades, and infrastructure updates
2. Work directly with project teams, management, and clients to determine project scope, objectives, and budget
3. Develop project documentation that includes requirements, project plans, use cases, system specifications, technical documents, and other test plans
4. Identify and manage project issues
5. Ability to learn Lending Servicing and Default system functionalities.
6. Prior experience with any loan servicing system including ACLS or ALS will be a plus.
7. Serve as the technical point of contact between product management, development team, sales, and clients
8. Solicit, comprehend, and analyze business data, objectives, and processes.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
1. 6+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst.
2. Experience working in Banking domain specifically Lending Servicing or Default Domain.
3. Experience working in Agile and /or Scrum development.
4. Experience working in Mainframe and Java based projects.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills
6. Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
7. Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
8. Business process management and modeling.
9. Requirements definition and management.
10. Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
11. Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Work in Mainframe Project
Worked in a Java project
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.