We are looking for a Service Desk Transformation and Program Manager to join CGI Philippines. You will work alongside the Transformation Director and Service Delivery Managers and report directly to Director of Consulting Services. Your main tasks will include ensuring that all Service Desk accounts deliver excellence and be at the forefront of digital transformation. To succeed in this role you should have handled multiple projects and have experience in Digital Transformation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manages and executes a portfolio of mid to large-scale projects, demonstrating advanced expertise of Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement methodologies and delivers measurable and sustainable business results.
• Drives progress, identifies obstacles and provides solutions, while maintaining appropriate level of communication with internal business partners and stakeholders.
• Analyzes opportunities and problems from a broad cross-organizational perspective.
• Leverages technical expertise and knowledge of the business to influence leadership.
• Create, update, and validate department process flow diagrams and value stream maps;
• Create and validate key performance indicator metrics; Use statistics to make data drive decisions. Continually improve processes and tools to increase automation, efficiency and levels of customer service. Conceive new ideas and projects to improve operational performance.
• The primary focus of the role is to ensure delivery of services programme management supporting a strategic implementation of the global transformational change.
• The role is predominantly internally focused but will require an in-depth understanding of the client requirements, consideration and stakeholder engagement to insure full capture of service, contractual and relationship requirements in complex transition of either services, on/near or offshore, processes improvement and tools transition or transformation
• Candidates will need to be able to work a high pressured environment.
• Previous experience supporting delivery of offshore, tooling transitions or transformation and either lean or improved process across services or programmes is essential.
• Build and maintain key internal and client relationships
• Insure Service Delivery Management/ IT Service Management (ITSM)
• Manage all Compliance & Risk Management aspects associated with the programme and deliverables
• P&L Management including supporting business development activities on any affecting projects
• Excellent Stakeholder & Relationship Management
• Programme / Project Management
• Financial Management of IT Services
• Transformation Program managers typically set the strategy for a transformation/ Process or KPI improvement project implementation. Working with executive leadership, they select and prioritize projects to ensure work aligns with strategic goals. They create project plans and guide team members to complete projects in a timely manner. They may train other team members on how to use Six Sigma/DMAIC tools and techniques, digitization/ automation / A.I/ ML tools such as detailed process maps, control charts, brainstorming, histograms, correlation/regression models, hypothesis testing, root cause analysis./digitization/automation tools/ software etc
• As a transformation program manager you will be working in a team of mixed-skill professionals (e.g., Business leads/ managers, business analysts, system integration/ IT, QA, Ops teams, etc.)
• Investigate issues by reviewing/data-driven analysis, providing fixes, and reviewing changes for operability to target continuous process/KPI improvements. Drive transformation activities across projects.
• To identify and measure the right KPIs with well-defined operational definitions to measure the health of the process/ metrics and initiate projects/ programs in the key gap areas of the organization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in program management
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Digital Transformation
• At least (5) years in leadership position
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Gold Level Certification; Black Belt preferred
• In depth working knowledge of Lean tools and techniques to include, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, One-piece flow, A3 and Standard Work
• Strong Change Management skills
• Strong Leadership abilities
• Strong working knowledge and experience with Jira and Confluence
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
• Process oriented
• Strong working knowledge and experience with MS Office suite
• Must demonstrate strong project cross-functional team collaboration, strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated record of driving results.
• Ability to identify gaps in processes or reporting that need to be addressed.
• Ability to manage large scale process improvement initiatives with minimal supervision
• The candidate must be able to work independently across functions at multiple levels
• Demonstrated ability to make a significant change in a variety of environments with multiple learning experiences.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Transformation Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Process Optimization
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.