Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Work within an Agile product team composed of technical, product and business team members to deliver exceptional products. The product team will be responsible for both building new functionality and maintaining business managed applications (BMA).
• Propose innovative solutions that takes into account the Process Optimization, enterprise architecture strategies and analyze the viability of the solution to meet program timeline, budget and quality.
• Design and develop code structures for both internal and external partners ensuring high code quality through automated unit and functional testing.
• Create and maintain supporting documentation, including solution document, test procedures and test results.
• Manage application coding standards in compliance with industry best-practices to promote scalability and reusability across applications.
• Co-ordinate with CDO, RTB teams to manage the platform health and promote code into production.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
A key opportunity within the Finance and Risk Data Office (FRDMO) responsible for design and development of new and extend existing applications and interfaces. The Data Services Platform team leverages a wide range of new and existing technology levers to transform operations and automate end to end data quality controls for Business Managed Applications (BMA) and manage FRDMO technology infrastructure.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of technical development experience in ETL tools (IBM Datastage, Informatica etc.)
• 5+ experience in SQL scripting on DB2, SQL Server or similar.
• 3+ experience in Windows or Unix shell scripting.
• Experience in Agile methodology, Source Code versioning, Dev-ops techniques like Jira, GitHub, UrbanCode, Jenkins etc.
Nice to have
• Experience on scheduling tools (Control-M, Stone Branch etc.)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.