This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing team of information security authorities as we transform, improve, and expand the security program for one of the largest information technology providers in the world! You will join and manage the Security Advisory Services (SAS) team supporting governance, risk, and compliance consulting services, as well as security service delivery to a Federal government client. You will collaborate with a variety of technical and management disciplines including infrastructure and security architecture, security operations, application development, project managers, product owners, and others.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead a team of Information System Security Officers and security analysts for multiple programs across different agencies
• Provide status reports and updates for the SAS team to the appropriate Cybersecurity and Solutions Practice leadership as the need arises
• Ensure your team members complete time sheets and annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly system FISMA and accreditation-related system work on-time. This includes coordination, management and execution of project/assessment/tasks by the respective SAS members
• Ensure that assigned information systems (IS) are operated, maintained, and disposed of in line with approved security policies and practices (i.e., systems that may be assigned to the you as the lead)
• Have an overarching understanding of general agency risk management requirements and processes, but also serve as a security authority in at least 2 US-based CGI industry sectors, such as healthcare, finance, insurance, energy, or state and local government.
• Analyze and design controls to secure on and off premise private, public, community, and hybrid cloud environments
• Participate in ongoing security-related activities in support of new or existing client contracts.
• Coordinate and participate in the preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company as well as for internal and external audits and inspections.
• Analyze business activities and operations for risk and implement and evaluate compliance with business risk-reduction policies, processes and standards.
• Assist in assessing and responding to public sector bid solicitations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 10 years' of experience related to information security, IT infrastructure, architecture, or applications. Experience should include working with one or more legal, regulatory, and industry-specific security requirements, guidelines, and practices (e.g., NIST 800 series of Special Publications)
• Five years' of experience delivering consulting services including interaction with executive or senior client management
• Seven years' of experience performing risk assessment, risk management, vulnerability management, continuous monitoring (system/application/network/endpoint) and supporting authorizations such as agency ATO’s (Authority to Operate)
• CISSP or other certifications along with or in lieu of the CISSP
• Strong desire to build and design security solutions to include automation
• Experience in information security testing (e.g., penetration testing, vulnerability assessments)
• Hands on experience with one or more of the following tools (or comparable tool): Nessus, Burp, ZAP, Fortify, OWASP Dependency Check, Chef tools such as Inspec, Jenkins, AppDetective, Guardium, Splunk, Heimdall-Lite, BigFix, SIEM tools
• Experience with major cloud providers such as AWS or Azure to include the respective cloud-native services
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating system administration or hardening
• Demonstrated ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Superb communication (written and oral), interpersonal, leadership, and management skills
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.