CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. CyberArk Plugin Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
This position will be part of an cyber security team as security analyst to perform vulnerability analysis to develop and remediate the threats related to the vulnerability.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Seeking a Sr. CyberArk developer able to work in an Agile environment.
• Works Independently, plans and delivers specific functionality within their expertise.
• Presents and or defends the work to the team or other organizations. Has defined specialties in primary areas of responsibility
• Collaborates using open communication and reaching across functional borders
• Contribute software development expertise to multiple projects and ensure that specifications are met
• Perform configuration management for all different applications running on all environments and manage the production release
process that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform
• Maintain up to date and relevant play books and documentation in support of the different platforms/programs
• Support critical business functions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications and systems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Dot Net or Java Development experience of 3 to 5 years
• Understand the development life cycle
• Verbal and Non verbal communication
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
• Experience developing “Plugins" for CyberArk Privilege Account Management (PAS) toolset
• Knowledge of SCIM 1.1 or 2.0 identity management framework
• Expert programmer with robust technical design capabilities and good knowledge in implementing design patterns such as MVC
• Experience developing in .NET technologies, Java, REST API and SOAP
• Strong programming skills , Design and analytic skills , Excellent working knowledge of Java, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core / 4.6 *
• Experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and .NET Core frameworks — Identity Management, MVC/Core architecture, SQL Server, Microsoft Azure and third-party .NET library integrations
• Strong RDBMS concepts and database queries integration experience with SQL server/oracle databases
• Application Lifecycle Management software a plus, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence for ticket tracking is preferred
• Experience with SailPoint tools ,integration with Sail point API's is preferred.
• Extensive hands on experience in application monitoring and tuning
• Knowledge of Identity Management tool in a UNIX and Windows environment.
• Knowledge of Hashi Vault or other Identity Management tool is a plus.
• Knowledge in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (e.g.: Puppet, Shell scripting), software build tools (Maven, ANT, Shell) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Finance or related field
- RDBMS Concepts
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.