If you think you have the talent to shape the systems we make, join our Delivery Centre and help to strengthen Scotland’s digital revolution. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, we’ll do the same for you.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and much more.
We work as one team and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go. We have multiple opportunities across the whole of Scotland.
All successful applicants must hold, or be eligible & willing to obtain, UK Security Clearance (SC) with the view to progressing to higher level clearance if required.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
We need a Big Data Engineer to join our innovative UK team tasked with creating and managing Big Data infrastructure and tools, typically designing and building big data pipelines and platforms.
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
You will have ability with a combination of some of the following technologies:
• Extensive cloud expertise using one or two of the Azure/AWS technology stacks:
- Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture
- AWS: S3, EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Redshift, Dynamo DB, RDS, AWS Lambda/Serverless
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL etc.
• Experience in Data Engineering projects and relevant experience on Azure/AWS technology services Experience working in Agile development team Desired traits
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc and relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Engineering
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.