Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1. Strong understanding of the Talend ecosystem
2. Extensive working experience on Data Analysis and Building data Integration with third-party applications with Talend ETL
3. Conduct source data analysis and profiling to complete the source to target mapping
4. Perform data wrangling to merge disjointed data sources and implement complex data transformation
5. Develop and maintain complex ETL pipelines/into processes, integrating multiple data sources ( file-based , RESTful API & SOAP Database etc ) and loading into multiple target databases using TALEND
6. Investigate data to identify potential issues with ETL Talend pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- ETL Talend
- Knowledge of SQL ( PL/SQL ) and Oracle databases
- Experience with working with local and remote teams
- Strong communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.