Möt våra medlemmar
CGI Insights you can act on
Beskrivning av tjänsten:
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst that is passionate about providing useful, working software that will have a real impact on the way our bank does business. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding and recommending possible solutions for business problems as well as documenting detailed user stories for business functionality and executing tests of acceptance criteria.
Dina framtida arbetsuppgifter:
• Author and peer review high level business requirements/ story maps and process artifacts
• Author and peer review user stories with detailed and methodical acceptance criteria
• Interface with users to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
• Investigate and analyze problems, including the use of change impact analysis on all systems and business areas in order to recommend appropriate solutions
• Maintain on-going communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Perform rigorous functional testing and contribute to the automated test suite
• Actively participate and/or manage Business Acceptance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
• Contribute to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism
Kvalifikationer för att bli framgångsrik i denna roll:
• Excellent knowledge of financial securities, corporate finance and company valuation
• Able to communicate effectively and concisely with business stakeholders and developers in an Agile team
• 5 years of experience with Agile processes such as writing User Stories, Story Mapping, Backlog and Release planning
• Proficiency in data analysis using SQL, Python and Excel
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to follow up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary
• Ability to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort required on any given project
• Able to analyze complex issues from multiple perspectives and provide strategic recommendations
• Able to think critically, beyond the status quo, and provide innovative/creative solutions to existing problems
• Previous experience with requirements elicitation and documentation is mandatory
A post-secondary academic degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative discipline
Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.