• Analyze technology environment.
• Define a collaboration framework.
• Analyze technical and business requirements.
• Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
• Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture.
• Control the solution development.
• Collaborate with project management and IT development teams (offshore coordination)
• Experience in developing and implementing domain APIs and microservices
• Micro Services Business Process Modelling
• Object‐oriented analysis and design methodologies
• Design Patterns
• OO programing (Java)
• SQL Database (Oracle)
• JMS based messaging (IBM MQ)
• cloud and containerization
• Agile, DevOps knowledge
• Strong communication skills, both oral written
• Detail oriented
• High attention to detail
• Analytical thinker
• Ability to liase with various groups with polish
Business Product Knowledge:
• Payment processing for emerging real time payment rails
Nice to have:
• Experience in different payment schemes including ISO 20022 and experience in developing payment use cases for B2C, C2B, B2B and C2C
• Payment Hub product like ACI UP framework
• Engine product like Fiserv PSH
• Groovy development experience
• Modern technology platforms (e.g. Kafka)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.