To strengthen our Azure Data Lake team we are currently looking for Azure MLOps Data Engineers.
As a MLops engineer leveraging your passion for data by supporting our customers' data driven ambitions to fruition that includes supporting all business initiatives with a need for data and machine learning models (Enterprise Data Lake, Analytics platform in the cloud, ...).
Your day-to-day activities?
As a software developer you will be responsible for providing the data for reports, applications and departments of our clients. You will develop complete and scalable solutions to deliver data as quickly as possible in a secure, compliant and automated manner.
You get excited by building and deploying big data pipelines in the cloud and running Machine Learning models in production. You use cloud native components and value the separation between storage and computing. Data frames are not a new concept to you and you write code in either PySpark or use Azure Data Flow for your ETL needs. Your deployments are automated and you are able to quickly prototype your solutions. You know Azure network and security components by heart. You love setting up monitoring and logging.
The Azure MLOps Data Engineer is responsible for:
• The development of scalable, high-performance solutions based on open source technologies;
• Developing and maintaining Streaming flows and data pipelines;
• Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps;
• Setting up data quality and monitoring;
• Develop unit tests (TDD);
• Advising on and involved in the realization of the Data Lake;
• Working in a multidisciplinary scrum team as a 'T-shaped' team member;
• Staying up to date with the latest developments in the market.
What you need to be succesful in this role?
• Demonstratable experience in MLOps on Azure, Azure Infra and Security, Azure Logging and Monitoring, Airflow Scheduling, building and deploying with Azure DevOps is a must;
• In addition extensive experience with Azure Data Factory, Databricks using Python/PySpark, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Functions and Data modelling & SQL is highly preferred;
• Eagerness to learn, open to new techniques and the ability to teach and share your knowledge;
• You can work well together, show entrepreneurship and flexibility;
• You are able to advise and communicate about new solutions;
• Knowledge and experience in the financial sector is preferred;
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Science or a similar discipline;
• Residence in the EU.
We offer you a permanent contract, so that you immediately have job security. Part-time work, for example 32 or 36 hours per week, is negotiable, we are happy to offer you that flexibility. In addition, we feel it is important that everyone at CGI feels like the owner of his or her own work. Literally owner, because at CGI you get the opportunity to become a shareholder and thus share in our successes.
We also believe it's important that you stay inspired, do the things you enjoy and continue to develop. Our CGI Academy offers a wide range of relevant training courses. What else we have to offer: a place in a close-knit team of professionals where we share responsibility for the development of our clients and employees. A team with which we can exceed customer expectations and put ourselves on the map within and outside of CGI. A role in our CGI story!
Your working environment
As Azure MLOps Data Engineer you will be working for the business unit Banking within our Financial Services domain. Retail and Corporate Banking are rapidly changing. New regulations, increased competition and innovation in the field of Open Banking, stimulate the banks to adapt and constantly invest in their application landscape. This, while top priority remains keeping client satisfied and their data safe from all possible intrusions. This is the vibrant environment you will be working in. Together with a team of experts you will - in an Agile way - be working on these new and changing solutions at our clients in the financial services sector. Since its establishment CGI has always run at the forefront of changes in the financial world. CGI serves all large and midsize Dutch banks and helps them to get programs and processes in line with the requirements. As a partner we focus on innovation, technology and secure solutions that enable CGI to add value and to keep our customers ahead of their competitors.
Are you ready to be part of our story?
Apply now! We will contact you as soon as possible. Questions about the position? Ask them to Yvette van Esch, Director Consulting Services at +31(0)6 1216 2907 or email@example.com.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Corporate Recruiter Chris Nikijuluw via 06-204 511 05 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not cooperate with external Recruitment parties.
Acquisition due to our vacancies is therefore not appreciated.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.