Applications Development. Involve in the design and development of software applications or specialized utility programs that will enhance the organization's/client's ability to achieve strategic goals and targets.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Working individually on requirement gathering for the Change request
• Designs develop, automates, and support complex documents templates
• Designs develop, automates, and support complex Spectrum Dataflow
• Designs develop, automates, and support Windows Batch Scripts
• Designs develop, automates, and support Java Programs
• Designs develop, automates, and support .NET Programs
• Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications to extract, transform, load data and Ensures data quality
• Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs
• Determines data storage needs
• Uses different data reconciliation and warehousing concepts to build a data warehouse for banking organization.
• Creates and enhances data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data
• Working on the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts
• Performing Development, unit testing, release preparation and deployment
• Supporting Client Testing team
• Interpreting the business requirement and further translate them to technical requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Total Experience: - 2 to 5 Years
Primary Skill: - Pitney Bowes Technology.
Data Analysis, Banking Data, Formats and Templates, Ensures data quality, EO Enrichment (or) Emtex software, Strong DB (RDBMS/Graph DB) knowledge and Script writing - Windows Batch Script, SQL, ETL, Java/Groove.
• Experience working on Pitney Bowes CCM Modules like EngageOne & Spectrum/Spectrum, EO Enrichment and StreamWeaver, eVault, Print stream handling, etc.
• Candidates with related working experience or knowledge about banks
• Experience working on CCM/ECM Products & tools
• Programming and JVM knowledge to understand system/program flow.
• Java / .Net programming background
• Data Integration and Quality
• Strong DB (RDBMS/GraphDB) knowledge
• Print stream extraction knowledge (Similar to Kofax and Emtex software)
• Script writing - Windows Batch Script, SQL, ETL, Java/Groove
• Quick Learner with Good technical and logical thinking
• Highly motivated team player and eager to learn new technologies/ application
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to delivery, flexible and worked in a multinational environment.
• Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills
• Customer focused and understands client needs
• Reliable and able to work independently
• Good command over English (written and spoken)
• Customer communication management system (or) has direct knowledge or previous experience of working on banking statement delivery system.
• Candidates are expected to understand in general how core banking systems and Statementing solutions are interfaced.
Technologies required/ Selected Skills:
• Pitney Bowes/Precisely Technologies like, Doc1/EngageOne, EO Enrichment, EO Vault, Spectrum EDI, Dealing with Banking Data Formats and Templates.Java / .Net programming.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.