CGI has immediate requirements for Cybersecurity Architects to meet a number of interesting and professionally rewarding opportunities, as part of a team in both client-facing delivery engagements, and internally to use your expertise to provide pre-sales support, the evolution of service solutions and the exploitation of emerging technologies.
Duration: Full time Permanent role
Location: Anywhere in Canada
We are looking for Cybersecurity Architects who are experienced professionals who will apply their expert knowledge of cybersecurity to:
• Create and guide the execution/implementation of cybersecurity architectural and design concepts to ensure that our clients’ infrastructure and services are provided in a secure environment that meets their business requirements and protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their assets; and/or
• Create conceptual architectures for the security products and services that protect our clients across Canada. A strong problem solver and exceptional communicator, the selected candidate will play a key role in working with CGI cybersecurity, business and technology teams to select and present leading solutions to secure our clients and to protect their business operations, and to explore new innovative technologies to ensure that CGI cyber security services are well-positioned to exploit exciting new and emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Apply expert knowledge of how cybersecurity systems and services integrate effectively into a wide range of IT infrastructures, from single-site enterprise through multi-location and data centre environments, to Cloud and hybrid deliveries;
• Develop conceptual designs and architect the best technology and service solutions to meet client security objectives;
• Collaborate with clients to gather requirements and propose effective security solutions;
• Facilitate client presentations and meetings to discuss proposed architectural models and/or how CGI’s cybersecurity capabilities will address the clients’ needs;
• For those engaged in pre-sales work, participate in the development of technical cybersecurity service responses to client RFPs;
• Where managed security services are involved, collaborate with our team of cybersecurity delivery professionals to design managed security service solutions to satisfy the client requirements; and
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of trends in cybersecurity technology and regulatory requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of five, preferable ten years resident in Canada;
• Minimum of ten years of related experience (Security architecture) with at least six years of cybersecurity experience;
• Strong experience with a variety of cybersecurity systems, architectural concepts, delivery environments and best-of-breed security solutions;
• A strong knowledge of security topologies, network security best practices and the application of suitable security safeguards;
• A strong knowledge of security monitoring and response capabilities in conventional, Cloud and hybrid environments;
• A background integrating operations and information security principles;
• Experience analyzing security components of targeted systems to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvement;
• A proven ability to create solutions that align enterprise security architecture frameworks and defined security controls and standards;
• Experience working with proposals and RFP submissions, including estimating effort, cost and schedules
• Demonstrated ability for analytical thinking and self-directed research in cybersecurity topics;
• Demonstrated experience creating and delivering presentations and/or discussing technical options and solutions with clients, inspiring confidence and forming trusting relationships Excellent organizational skills;
• Participation in a variety of projects featuring diverse delivery environments and complex security integration demands in both Government and industry;
• Ability to speak, write and communicate clearly and effectively in fluent English; and
• A current Government of Canada security clearance, or the ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance at a minimum of Level 1 (Reliability).
• A valid CISSP certification – other relevant security certifications will be considered;
• Experience in cloud architecture - MS Azure or AWS Cloud Security Architecture/Design certification and/or experience;
• Knowledge of Government of Canada security guidelines and standards, including but not limited to ITSG-33 and the technical control requirements of the Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) process;
• Ability to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret); and
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in French would be an asset.
- Ethical Hacking
- Incident Response
- Malware Engineering
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Reverse Engineering
- Vulnerability Assessment(IAVA)
- Vulnerability Mgmt System(VMS)
- Vulnerability Testing (IAVT)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.