We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as an SAP Payroll and Time Consultant to support our various projects within the Greater Montreal and Greater Toronto area.
The Human Capital Management (HCM) team of CGI’s SAP Practice is responsible for providing our clients value added SAP services within the local marketplace. We focus on new implementations, enhancement projects, system upgrades, and advisory support to our client base.
Purpose of the role:
The Consultant would be a member of the Practice focused on client delivery and internal projects within the SAP HR/HCM module. The client delivery work will provide you an opportunity to build on your ERP experience and be a part of a larger team implementing SAP solutions for our clients.
We have a career opportunity for an SAP HCM Payroll and Time Consultant to assist with a team of functional and technical resources and ensure integrated solutions are properly assessed, designed and implemented.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The primary functions and skills of this role consist of:
- Ability to analyze SAP HR Time and Payroll (Canadian and US) business requirements,
- Propose innovative and integrated solutions
- Apply configurations to the SAP Time and Payroll module
- Responsible to interface with client and a team of functional and technical resources to ensure integrated solutions are properly designed and implemented.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5-6 years functional / configuration experience in all areas of SAP HR Time and Payroll.
- SAP HR PA, PD, ESS/MSS, Fiori knowledge a strong asset
- Strong consulting and client relationship skills
- Configure, present, and discuss SAP HR/HCM best practices and functionality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- SAP Payroll Certification considered a strong asset
- SAP HR Payroll
- SAP HR Time
- SAP Human Capital Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.