CGI is in search of a ServiceNow skilled developer to build a strategic platform for requesting / approving access to business applications and fulfillment of access requests. Solution has global scope and potential users are all the users and / or customers in the organization. Solution will manage access to a large number business applications. The developer will own the development tasks of the solution based on integration of Service Now.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Develop Applications using ServiceNow platform
The Developer must align with the Architects/Technical Design Team on the project responsible for corresponding technical designs to ensure design is supported by the underlying vendor software. The deliverables are expected to meet high quality standards.
The ideal candidate will understand configuration management principles. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery. A successful candidate will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information. Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
• Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the SNow integration
• Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of Snow
• Develops the technical solutions, implements them and performs the component integration tests
• Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
• Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project
• Expertise level understanding of SNow required
• Expertise level programming skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
• Advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
• Current ServiceNow certification
• Experience with other ITSM software
• Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
• Strong communication, Strong presentation and writing skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
• Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules - Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
• Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
• Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration and other applications like ServiceWatch, GRC etc.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow.
• Create and manage scripts and workflow.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
• A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
• Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
• Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
• Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
• Experience with ServiceNow's ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
• Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. however, preferred location is Atlanta, GA , Durham, North Carolina, or Dallas, TX.
Est. Hourly Range (Colorado Only): $75-85/hr*
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $76,000-112,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
· Competitive base salaries
· Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
· 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
· Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
· Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
· Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.