Sr. Java Developer
****Position Location: Canada - Remote****
We are seeking for a creative and innovative Senior Java Developer, someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced and transformational Agile team:
• A Senior Java Developer who will be part of a collaborative software engineering team working with cutting edge technologies such as Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes and more.
• A DevOps and CI/CD enthusiast who will promote a culture and an environment which unites Agile with continuous delivery, integration, monitoring and automation to help development and operations teams be more efficient, innovate faster, and deliver higher value.
• MUST be fluent in English
Required knowledge and skills to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years of software engineering, specializing in Java application design and development
• Experience with REST API, Spring Boot, JEE/Java, Avro, Openshift, XML, JSON, UML, Maven, Jenkins, Swagger
• Experience with some of these new technologies: Microservices, Kafka, NoSQL, GraphDB, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes (or at least conceptual understanding)
• Strong aptitude for innovation
• Team player who adapts well to uncertainty or changing needs
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.