Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Define the target architecture and high level design for a CGI Global Wealth and Capital Markets product
• Working with Product Engineering and Product Management teams to identify technical, functional, infrastructure, and non-functional requirements (such as security, reliability, scalability) that the architecture and high level design must address
• Validation of effort estimates from the Product Engineering teams
• Writing technical portions of responses to customer RFPs and RFI
• Definition of the required infrastructure (server, network, support software, etc.) to support the Product deployments for CGI’s Global Wealth and Capital Markets clients
• Leading domain visioning exercises, creating, updating and proposing technical documentation material for client deliverables and presentations
• Participating in and sometimes leading technology evaluation requests and recommending the solution aligns with enterprise strategy; ensure that the solution meets all non-functional requirements like Security, Scalability, Reliability, etc.
• Assisting with establishing key architecture standards, tools, best practices, and methodologies to enable the client’s target state and enable its architecture evolution and alignment across the organization
• Working with other architects to define, champion and govern technical architecture standards, tools (design and run time), best practices and development methodologies
• Have an “EA perspective" and collaborate regularly with other architects to ensure solutions align with enterprise direction
• Identifying strategic and tactical solutions and an ability to influence and negotiate with clients, colleagues and business partners
• Keeping abreast of technical innovations, new products and services of interest to financial services industry
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
5-7 years experience in Information Technology with solution architecture background.
Strong java development background .
Experience in analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions which integrate across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives.
Ability to deal with clients, internal senior management, other architects, infrastructure specialists and development teams
Ability to create and present material both internally and to clients
Ability to work in a collaborative environment for solution development teams .
- Product Owner
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.