We are looking for a new member to our CGI development team. For this particular role we need an experienced Java Developer.
Project is focused on adjustment of existing product in area of payment transactions (SCRUM development methodology).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Development of applications and application's modules based on previous technical specification
• Creation of specifications and technical design
• Configuration of related systems
• Customization and development of system parts
• Implementation of system parts and testing (if necessary)
• Writing documentation related to the development
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University education focused on IT
• Previous experiences in software development (Java 8 and higher)
• Ability to write a reliable Unit test and knowledge of Integration testing
• Knowledge of automation build tools (Maven and Gradle)
• Experiences with Spring are a huge advantage
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of cloud technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) are a huge advantage
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Team player and proactive approach toward assigned work task
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.