Be part of something exciting! Do you want to be at the forefront of the continuously changing world of ICT? Can you, with your knowledge and experience, realize innovative and reliable Cloud environments? You will be in a fast paced environment working with the newest and latest technology with multiple clients and technologies. Numerous opportunities are available to increase your skills and progress your career.
Your day-to-day activities
As AWS Cloud Engineer you will help our customers to modernize their existing applications and to migrate and connect them to the public Cloud. Together with your colleagues you will provide answers to complex Cloud issues and you develop and maintain Cloud services for our customers.
What you need to be successful in this role
You are a candidate that has:
• Finished HBO or university degree in an IT discipline
• Infra / Cloud knowledge and you know your way around AWS including certifications in
and practical experience with Amazon AWS (mandatory)
• Excellent communication and social skills and command over English (and Dutch)
• Overall eight years or more of IT experience with minimum three years of relevant
• Knowledge and experience in the financial sector is desirable
• Strong knowledge on AWS and its components such EKS, EKS fargate, EC2, EKS Fluent
• Sound knowledge on SRE concepts such as production runbook, incident alerting, alarms
• Ability to define, architect and implement (migrate, automate) CI/CD pipelines for
enterprise-grade applications using Azure DevOps Services
• Experience with YAML
• Experience in containerization technology with Docker and orchestration technology like
• Experience in provisioning and configuration of AWS PaaS services including the
managed database services;
• Strong background in Linux/Unix and scripting in bash/Powershell
• Experience in GitHub and Azure Repo and GIT branching strategies
• Develop, coordinate and administrate AWS infrastructure
• Automate deployments, infrastructure as code
• Experience with build tools like Maven, MSBuild, Gradle
• Experience with Agile methods and principles such as DevOps, Scrum, SAFe
• Experience with data migration from on-premise to Cloud platforms
• Knowledge of and experience with security aspects around Cloud platforms
We offer you a permanent contract, so that you immediately have job security. Part-time work, for example 32 or 36 hours per week, is negotiable, we are happy to offer you that flexibility. In addition, we feel it is important that everyone at CGI feels like the owner of his or her own work. Literally owner, because at CGI you get the opportunity to become a shareholder and thus share in our successes.
We also believe it's important that you stay inspired, do the things you enjoy and continue to develop. Our CGI Academy offers a wide range of relevant training courses. What else we have to offer: a place in a close-knit team of professionals where we share responsibility for the development of our clients and employees. A team with which we can exceed customer expectations and put ourselves on the map within and outside of CGI. A role in our CGI story!
Your working environment
As a Senior AWS Cloud Engineer you will be working for the business unit Banking within our Financial Services domain. Retail and Corporate Banking are rapidly changing. New regulations, increased competition and innovation in the field of Open Banking, stimulate the banks to adapt and constantly invest in their application landscape. This, while top priority remains keeping client satisfied and their data safe from all possible intrusions. This is the vibrant environment you will be working in. Together with a team of experts you will - in an Agile way - be working on these new and changing solutions at our clients in the financial services sector. Since its establishment CGI has always run at the forefront of changes in the financial world. CGI serves all large and midsize Dutch banks and helps them to get programs and processes in line with the requirements. As a partner we focus on innovation, technology and secure solutions that enable CGI to add value and to keep our customers ahead of their competitors.
Are you ready to be part of our story?
Apply now! We will contact you as soon as possible. Questions about the position? Ask them to Ruben Woudsma, Director Consulting Services via +31 (0)6 53 9721 58 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Chris Nikijuluw, corporate recruiter, via +31 6 204 511 05 or email@example.com
We do not cooperate with external Recruitment parties.
Acquisition due to our vacancies is therefore not appreciated.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.