Finance Transformation Expert
CGI Greater Montreal’s ERP/CRM Centre of Expertise helps its clients with their digital transformation by offering ERP/CRM system implementation and optimization services. As part of its many projects, CGI is looking for a financial process expert to integrate its teams.
• Financial process analysis and design
• Adoption of Financial Technologies (ERP or similar system implementation)
• Finance organizational design activities
• Performance management and strategy alignment
• Performance measurement and analysis
• Selection of suppliers and financial management software (ERP, EPM)
• Analysis, design and optimization of delivery channels
• Strategic and operational management of financial transformation mandates
• Frame and revise deliverables
• Ensure that the quality of deliverables meets client expectations and CGI requirements
• Business development support on financial transformation topics
• Management and drafting of service offers
• Coaching, participating in recruitment and retention of staff
• Minimum of 8 years of experience, including more than 4 years with a consulting firm
• Expertise in key accounting functions such as:
• Order to Cash, i.e. Order Entry, Credit to Customer, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Collection
• Procure to Pay i.e. Procure, Accounts Payable, Invoicing
• Closure of books to financial disclosure, i.e. account closure, consolidation, financial reporting and management reporting, tangible capital assets, inventories and payroll
• Budget planning and forecasting
• Experience in process improvement or finance re-engineering projects in an advisory or internal role
• Experience in managing internal or external teams for large scale transformation projects
• Experience in ERP or EPM implementation projects or other finance transformation systems (e.g. Oracle ERP Cloud, SAP BPC, Oracle EPM, Hyperion, OneStream, Anaplan), is an asset
• Excellent project management skills
• Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Master’s degree in a related field or professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA or CGA) (an asset)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.