The SME Software Quality Assurance and Tester will primarily conduct software quality reviews as a contractor to the United States Air Force Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS). REMIS is a web-based data system for collecting, validating, editing, processing, integrating, standardizing and reporting equipment maintenance data.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
• Analyze user stories and use case requirements for validity and feasibility.
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
• Review software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Execute tests on software usability.
• Analyze test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
• Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work / military experience.
• 8+ Years’ experience testing software solutions for complex systems with automated testing tools such as Selenium.
• Must have an IASAE I certification (CASP, CSSLP or CISSP)
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and a deep understanding of the design process leading into a solution.
• Exceptional working knowledge of agile software development methodologies, techniques, and frameworks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and ability to stay focused.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
• Ability to attain a favorably completed DoD Tier 1 investigation (Formerly known as National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI)). An in-scope Tier 3 (Secret) or Tier 5 (Top Secret) adjudicated investigation will meet the requirement.
• HIGHLY DESIRE an existing IT-II level investigation for IT-II level designation. An in-scope Tier 3 (Secret) or Tier 5 (Top Secret) adjudicated investigation.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.