If you think you have the talent to break the systems we make, join us as a Senior Test Automation Analyst and share a little of your tough love to keep us robust and help strengthen the UK's digital revolution. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the UK.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include:
• Designing and writing test cases and test scripts
• Verifying requirements have been met
• Identifying and setting up test data
• Logging defects and liaising with others to resolve them
• Carrying out Integration and System testing activities in accordance with the agreed plans, specifications and descriptions / scripts
• Working under the direction of a Test Lead in accordance with defined project processes and procedures; reporting progress in a timely manner
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The successful Senior Test Automation Analyst will be passionate about QA/Automation testing and be able to demonstrate clear experience, knowledge and understanding of Automation testing within modern software/applications development (especially with respect to Agile Development methodology and Automation testing).
As Senior Test Automation Analyst you'll also need the following:
• Attention to detail and functional testing experience
• Experience of test and defect management tools and experience of defect recording
• Experience of Quality Center
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent analysis skills
• Experience of large, complex programmes
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
- Test Analysis
- Test Case / Script Development
- Test Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.