Our client identified a need to increase its capacity in terms of IT Expertise in different fields such as configuration and functional analysis. Therefore, we are looking for Oracle EBS/ERP Cloud Functional Specialists in order to configure and support the Oracle Finance, specifically in the Project Accounting (PA) modules.
• Analyze business requirements and application processes;
• Provide recommendations for application improvements;
• Perform fit/gap analysis between business requirements and application delivered-functionalities;
• Assist in the design of the application solution;
• Prepare documentation for application configuration;
• Prepare functional specifications for developments: reports, interfaces, customizations, extensions and conversions;
• Assist in the definition of the security model;
• Support the Subject Matter Experts for application configuration;
• Support Technical Teams during development activities;
• Prepare and assist test plans and test scripts for the different cycles of testing, i.e. unit, modular, system integration, etc.;
• Perform and support testing cycles and document results;
• Identify and address application errors;
• Assist and perform training activities including preparation of training material and delivery to end-users;
• Perform cutover activities;
• Support production during post-implementation period;
• Support Subject Matter Experts and ensure knowledge transfer throughout the Project.
• Analytical thinking;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
• Solid organizational abilities;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Team player;
• Results-oriented – on-time, under budget and high quality delivery;
• Autonomous and positive attitude;
• Bilingualism is an asset (French and English).
• Diploma in business administration or computer science;
• An accounting designation would be an asset (CMA, CA, CGA);
• 5-8 years as Functional Analyst Oracle EBS R12, ERP Cloud and OCA would be an asset;
• Experience of Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) or Cloud with specific knowledge of Project Accounting (PA) financial modules;
• Knowledge of an Oracle methodology (AIM, OUM) would be an asset.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.