Montréal, Saguenay, Sherbrooke, Drummondville, Ottawa, Mississauga, Calgary, Quebec, Canada
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our Global Technology Operations Team!
We have a position in Saguenay, Quebec, Montreal or Toronto.
At CGI we are building our next generation IT infrastructure management platform called Unify360. If you are looking for new challenges and want to join a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about innovation, technology and delivery, then CGI’s Global Technology Operation Innovation team is right for you!
CGI Unify360 is a cloud application, a data platform and an integration gateway to deliver unique user experience for managing todays IT landscape that spans beyond traditional enterprise boundaries.
It is built using a very wide spectrum of open source products and software defined infrastructure technologies to allow greater agility and flexibility in order to meet our customer’s specific needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
• Maintain marketing materials and perform demo of the product to stakeholders and potential client.
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
• Work closely with the stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
• Research and analyze market and the roadmap for the product.
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
• Ensure financial viability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years + experience as a Product Owner or Agile practitioner.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Creative thinker with a vision.
• Growth mindset.
• Attention to details.
• Fluent English; French is an asset
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.