Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Theoretical knowledge of web-based application architectures and frameworks (including Angular or React) and the way it integrates with services
• Pairs effectively with other developers in the team. Pairs effectively with other developers in the team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years’ experience with Angular 2+, Java 8, REST API/Micro services, Spring Framework (MVC, Security, JPA, Boot) Maven, SQL
• Knowledge of developing distributed cloud applications (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Openshift, Docker); Hands on experience designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications (Swagger, RAML, SOAP)
• Knowledge of security gateways and protocols (JWT, Oauth2.0, SSL Certificates)
• Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes and testing; Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using Git and code release process
Nice to have skills:
• Object Oriented coding practices, including design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
• Knowledge of Kafka, MySQL, Non-relational databases, Caching
• Knowledge of major architectures style (message oriented, reactive, event based)
• Micro-service design and implementation (load balancing, discovery, resiliency)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.