Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with Business and Technology stakeholders
2. Understand, Analyze, Document Business Systems Requirements
3. AML experience is a must
4. Understanding of Technical solution
5. Needs to be able to understand the business impact of decisions and prioritize tasks to minimize risk
6. Needs to be comfortable in taking small, calculated risks to experiment possible alternatives to make the project better
7. Experience running SQL queries will be nice to have
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Great attitude to get things done
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with various teams in a collaborative manner
- Comfortable with the ‘unknowns’ associated with the project and tackles it with positive attitude until resolved to a satisfactory level
- Able to handle ambiguity
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.