We are looking for an eCommerce Solution Architect for our Global Development Center in Montreal.
As an eCommerce Solution Architect, you play a leadership role in the implementation of eCommerce and omni-channel commerce platforms for various clients. You are at ease in the configuration and extension of different platforms and you are capable of elaborating technical concepts both autonomously and as part of a team. You are passionate for your work and you love working on products of high quality within a team made up of experienced analysts and developers. The key human traits required for this position are: working collaboratively, remaining at the leading edge of technological innovation, contributing to solution development and helping the team to grow its knowledge.
This is the kind of work where you are a critical member of an entrepreneurial team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development and architecture experience on major eCommerce / Omni-channel commerce projects
• Experience with both B2C and B2B implementations
• Minimum 10 years of experience in JAVA environments
• Minimum 5 years of experience as an architect
• Able to translate functional concepts into technical solutions, all the while keeping in mind processes and existing structures
• Domain knowledge of the retail and consumer services industries
• Experience in the creation of RESTful (JSON) services
• Experience in software development on at least one of the following platforms: SAP Hybris Commerce, Intershop Commerce, Oracle (ATG) Commerce
• Experience with the transition to cloud solutions is a plus
• Flexibility and the capacity to adapt rapidly to new tasks and challenges
• Solid experience in IT infrastructure, analytics and reporting
• Project experience using Scrum/Agile Development Approach
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.