Our Business Analysts are trusted to help deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients. Working within our Central Government business unit, you’ll have the opportunity to play an important role, working on highly-rewarding projects that help keep the UK’s public safe. From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving peoples’ lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI was voted ‘Best Workplace' by Great Place To WorkTM in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst you will be required to provide business analysis and support specifically related to transformation projects. You will work in an Agile environment with the responsibility to identify, capture and analyse user needs to drive deliverables, support stakeholder management activities and communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. On top of this you’ll support functional specification and user story creation, as well as delivery against the roadmap to meet transformation project objectives.
A CGI career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future. You’ll also discover:
• A unique level of variety across different clients
• Interesting and challenging projects to stretch your skills
• Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for your career/role – including accreditation
• Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
• A supportive tech community across CGI, with regular meet-ups, discussions and shared best practice.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Significant experience working as a Business Analyst
• Agile experience (or at the very least, solid understanding of Agile principles)
• Experience in requirements gathering/documentation
• JIRA and Data Migration experience
• Solid problem-solving and analysis skills
• Ability to operate with a broad range of stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in running workshops and stakeholder meetings.
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs and the needs of you, our members. In a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or remote based, flexible or hybrid and full-time, part-time or job share. Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.