CGI is offering an exciting opportunity as a Mulesoft Integration Lead Developer. As a member of CGI’s national practice providing retail banking solutions and services to credit unions, you will be joining an experienced and dynamic team of global IT professionals serving our clients across Canada and the world.
The financial industry is in the midst of dramatic change and credit unions are challenged with finding faster, more innovative ways of providing solutions and services to their customers who have more alternatives than ever before. Digital transformation and digital services are disrupting traditional financial institutions, instead offering businesses and households access to services that are customized specifically to personalized needs and wants of the end consumer. Omni-channel experience, mobile self-service, predictive analytics, data governance, robotic process automation, FinTech partnerships, and open banking requirements have turned the banking industry on its head. Staying relevant is key while customer retention and growth has never been more challenging. Our clients are turning to CGI to help them remodel their operations and assist in navigating through the massive digital transformational changes required to remain competitive.
• Develop Install, configure and deploy APIs on MuleSoft platform
• Adhere to quality standards, conduct code reviews, provide guidance to team members
• Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
• Drive and Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment Knowledge of SOA
• Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Event Routing, Content Enrichment, Event Filtering, Data Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch Event processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
• Develop large-scale integration & API solutions using MuleSoft & experience in creating RAML/Swagger based APIs contracts & mocking services
• Maintain a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies, and terminologies
• Lead, coach and mentor other members
• 100% adherence to CGI policies (Member Commitment to the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, Dress Code, Travel, Expenses, etc.)
• Always practice professional, respectful communication whenever dealing with other team members, management and the client
• Use all of the tools including Internet and Instant Messaging appropriately, being mindful that they should only be used as a form of business communication and in a professional manner at all times
• Timesheets and status reports completed on time
• Attend and participate in all CGI member meetings (e.g., MSAPs, town halls, annual tour)
• Remain current in your area of expertise
• Develop consulting skills
• Proactively identifying and communicating project risks
• Share knowledge freely and openly with other team members
• Follow project management processes (i.e., Change Management, Configuration Management, etc.)
• 3+ Years experience with SOAP and REST web service RAML Swagger open API development and SOA APIs using MuleSoft best practices
• 3+ Years of hands-on MuleSoft experience
• Experience in configuring MuleSoft 4.x on cloud (AWS, Azure), architecting, designing, developing, testing and deploying Mule 4.x.
• 3+ years Java experience with different framework like Spring, JMS, REST, SOAP web services and any RDBMS.
• Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or other Team Collaboration software
• Experience in retail banking and/or credit union space
• Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
• Self-motivated with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to balance immediate and longer term tasks and requirements
• Excellent presentation skills, ability to cater messages depending on the audience.
• Strong sense of ownership and ability to drive tasks through to completion
• Demonstrate the ability to provide information and ideas in a clear, comprehensive, concise and organized manner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to build consensus and resolve interpersonal challenges
• Ability to balance multiple deliverables and manage time effectively
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Client Relationship
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Credit Unions
- API Technlogies
- Integration Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.