Years of Exp. 4 -6 Yrs.
Job Description/ Position Description We are looking for a motivated and confident Java Senior Developer who can work independently/in Team and deliver quality, bug free solutions into client environment. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop solutions. Your ability to interact with people/teams and build strong collaborative working relationships with teams and colleagues will be second to none.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Experience in Java 8.0, J2EE stack
• Good exposure to Oracle Service Bus Services
• Experience with API Gateways and integrations (Apigee, Akana)
• Spring Framework (Core, Boot, Reactive Stack and Servlet Stack)
• Authentication standards and protocols (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline with Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
• Microservices Design & Development
• API definition using Swagger
• Hands on experience in developing scalable and robust RESTful APIs
• Hands on experience on frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA
• Deep knowledge of REST/SOAP
• Experience with Spring Boot, Microservice, Message Queues(JMS based), SQL
• Build effective unit and integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito
• Experience on Microsoft Azure App Services.
• Experience in working in a cloud environment (Azure)
• User Management in terms of authorization (Role based access control implementations)
• Database knowledge for integration – Oracle 12c, JDBC, Cassandra, MS SQL,MySQL
• Strong Experience Using BDD and TDD approaches and tooling
• Possess good understanding of UX & UI principles and should be able to apply them while building solutions
• Agile software development experience
• Containerized Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
• Messaging/Streaming – MQ, Kafka
Required qualifications to be successful in this role Member will be involved in application development / enhancement that includes:
Experience on projects which utilize an Agile Methodology.
Member should be B E / MCA / M-Tech graduate
- Azure App Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.