Years of Exp. 6-10 Yrs.
Job Description/ Position Description We are looking for a motivated and confident Java Senior Developer who can work independently/in Team and deliver quality, bug free solutions into client environment. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop solutions. Your ability to interact with people/teams and build strong collaborative working relationships with teams and colleagues will be second to none.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Experience in Java 8.0, J2EE stack
• Good exposure to Oracle Service Bus Services
• Experience with API Gateways and integrations (Apigee, Akana)
• Spring Framework (Core, Boot, Reactive Stack and Servlet Stack)
• Authentication standards and protocols (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline with Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
• Microservices Design & Development
• API definition using Swagger
• Hands on experience in developing scalable and robust RESTful APIs
• Hands on experience on frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA
• Deep knowledge of REST/SOAP
• Experience with Spring Boot, Microservice, Message Queues(JMS based), SQL
• Build effective unit and integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito
• Experience on Microsoft Azure App Services.
• Experience in working in a cloud environment (Azure)
• User Management in terms of authorization (Role based access control implementations)
• Database knowledge for integration – Oracle 12c, JDBC, Cassandra, MS SQL,MySQL
• Strong Experience Using BDD and TDD approaches and tooling
• Possess good understanding of UX & UI principles and should be able to apply them while building solutions
• Agile software development experience
• Containerized Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
• Messaging/Streaming – MQ, Kafka
Required qualifications to be successful in this role Member will be involved in application development / enhancement that includes:
Experience on projects which utilize an Agile Methodology.
Member should be B E / MCA / M-Tech graduate
What you can expect from us - CGI - Company Profile Description
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Technologies required: Selected Skills
Primary Skill : Java 8+, JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, REST/SOAP, JUnit, Mockito, Git
Secondary Skill : Azure, Oracle Service Bus, Docker, Kubernetes Confluent Kafka.
- Azure App Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.