Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of our prime IT strategic initiatives, as we are seeking a talented, motivated professional with a sense of adventure, diversity of thought, and the combination of creativity and experience to make a difference.
You will be part of the Infrastructure Configurations & Automations team which architects, develops and implements the delivery of end to end task and process automation.
This role may suit an individual who has extensive experience in the delivery of automation task within a large globally distributed environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, develop, simulate and test the automation of tasks using Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator.
• Deliver supporting documentation for the design, configuration, task automation and on-going support for the service.
• Development of the automation and integration of management platforms in line with the business strategy.
• Manage, review and monitor the service that provides task automation to the organization.
• Produce relevant reports as to the status of the service and automated tasks.
• Act as the escalation point for all associated incidents to the service.
• Stay current with industry trends and developments, evaluating the new technologies and implementing where required
• Assist with managing the technology life cycle, deploying appropriate application versions and updates as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Essential Technical Requirements:
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have in depth experience with:
• Microsoft Systems Centre Orchestrator.
• Demonstrable experience with TSQL, VB and PowerShell scripting.
• Proven experience in interacting with REST API’s.
• Demonstrable experience of creating runbooks.
• Data modelling, analysis and manipulation in Microsoft SQL Server.
• Delivered end to end automation process.
• Defining runbook & activity standards.
Desirable Technical Experiences:
• Knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS 3.
• Bot Framework technologies.
• Familiarity with other Microsoft System Centre products such as SCCM and SCOM.
• Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems.
• Active directory and Group Policy.
• HP, Cisco server hardware and VMware virtualisation technologies.
• Proven experience of delivering process efficiencies and improvements
• Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships with remote teams
• Ability to plan, prioritise and complete your own work, whilst remaining a team player
• Excellent technical understanding of IT infrastructure products, standards and configuration
• Excellent communication skills and customer focus
• Shows initiative and can act independently to resolve problems
• Problem ownership and accountability, along with the initiative to identify/resolve potential problems without necessarily being assigned the task
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.