Years of Experience : 6 -9 Years
Position / Job Description :
We are looking for 6 -9 yrs experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team! As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
Job Role / Your future duties & responsibilities :
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher
levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of
blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution. Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and
leading by example.
• Reporting out of JIRA for various sprint/burndown or release burndown charts and prepared executive report out of JIRA reports.
• Risk identifying and reporting, and resolution
• Executive reporting
• Feedback on member performance.
Required qualifications for this role : Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
Experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Required software product development experience.
2 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
Technologies required : Any software development experience, preferred in product development.
Mandatory Skills: Agile / Collaborative Method, Agile Delivery Management
Desired Skills:Software development experience, preferred in product development.
- Agile Delivery Management
- Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.