Located in Montreal, CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Together with your team members, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We are proud to have rewarding relationships with our clients; whose satisfaction rate is very high.
Ready to have a meaningful impact? This job is as reliable as you are!
We are ready for you:
• Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
• Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
• Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
• Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
• As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will be part of our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
• We care about our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies;
• Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You must attend a five-week full-time paid training for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Acting as an advisor in a unified team who has a close relationship with clients, you will:
• Provide telephone support to clients using our payroll application and complementary modules and offer suggestions to improve their use of our solution;
• Advise clients on the current payroll legislative rules and regulations;
• Plan and prioritize your work to align with service levels and client expectations;
• Ensure follow-up and resolution of clients’ cases;
• Participate in knowledge sharing and ensure teamwork with other sectors;
• Identify and document the problems encountered to improve your training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
College diploma in business administration, accounting or any related area or any combination of studies and related work experience or the equivalent;
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the payroll industry;
• Excellent communication skills in French and English, both verbal and written;
• Customer service oriented and proven problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Knowledge of payroll system (Nethris or EmployerD [Asset]);
• Knowledge of other products such as electronic keypunch and group insurance, etc. (asset)
• Ahuntsic College Comprendre les principes de la paie and Maîtriser les législations de la paie trainings or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) PCP Certification (asset);
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.